Thanks for using Booter – Bots & Crawlers Manager or visiting our websites.
This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you visit one of our websites, or when you use our Service. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information.
Your privacy really matters. At Booter, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of one of our services.
- We don’t sell any of your personal information
Botter Website & Booter WordPress Plugin is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Botter is bound by the Europen GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
There are many aspects of the website which can be viewed without providing personal information, Since there is no user system – (no login required) we do not collect personal information about users.
Booter does not collect information using the WordPress plugin which is installed on the websites themselves (except for information provided by WordPress).
How We Use Information
For each visitor to reach the website, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing this website, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this site. This information is non-personally identifiable and NOT passed on to any 3rd parties for any purpose.
Your personal information with 3rd parties:
Booter uses the Campaign Monitor & Mail Chimp service for delivery of the occasional EDM (Electronic Direct Mail), and as such 3rd parties will hold a record of your email address if you opted in for Booter newsletters. If you wish to unsubscribe from these communications, you can easily do so by hitting the unsubscribe link in any previous EDM you have received. Alternatively, you may request that Booter remove you from these communications manually by sending a request to email@example.com.
Since there is no user system – (no login required) we do not collect personal information about users.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
Updated Jun 01, 2019